- Gives you a check if you can’t work due to accident/sickness on or off the job
- Your doctor decides if you can or cannot work not the insurance company
Covers maternity as well
- Pays over and above your sick and annual leave
Let's take a minute and Chat...
TSA Melbourne Virtual Health Fair
FED Benefits Center has been your trusted voluntary benefits resource for over 20 years. From Benefits and Retirement Education to our in-house claims and operations team we are there for you every step of the way. When it comes to protecting you and your loved ones working with a team that is built to serve your unique needs as a Federal Employee is crucial!
- Incentive for annual cancer screening
- Money for treatment and initial diagnosis
- Helps offset travel costs and second opinion fees
- Covers 27 other diagnoses.
- Certain dollar amounts in the event of an accident
- Helps cover copays and deductibles with a check paid to you
- Monies are proportionate to the severity of your injury
- Offset cost of equipment (knee brace, back brace, etc) for injuries off the job
- Personalize plans for you and your family’s unique needs
- Whole, Term, and Universal Life available
- Get the peace of mind from a comprehensive review before making a decision
- Gives you a large check tied to the number of days you are admitted to the hospital
- Up to $5000 for 6 days
- An additional $30/day during your admission
- ER for an accident $100