Graduation. First real job. Saying 'I Do'. Celebrating your last day on the job. Each is a mile-mark
Each is a mile-marker on the road of life that should be spent celebrating with loved ones, not stressing about benefits and finances. Life is full of change, plan ahead with a benefits consultant so you can enjoy every moment of these special days. You don't have to go it alone, we recommend you bring in the big guns to help save your 'change' for these life-changing events.
1. Graduating From College: Closing the yearbook and opening the benefits package! Graduating college is a time filled with change. Reaching out to a benefits consultant to help you navigate your new benefits package, transition to your own health insurance plan, prepare for retirement, and get on the right track early will help set you up for a life-time of success.
2. Getting Married: Time to make it official with your benefits consultant! Just when you thought wedding planning was chaotic – reevaluating your coverage, ensuring you have adequate life insurance, and aligning goals with your new spouse can be overwhelming. Luckily, a benefits consultant can assist you in helping your 2 sets of benefits become 1 setting you up for your forever fairytale.
3. Adding Someone to Your Household: The more, the merrier! A new addition to the family is amazing and may require you to add another person to your team in the form of a benefits consultant. Having a child or welcoming an older relative into your house, triggers many lifestyle changes. Insurance policies and wills will need to be updated and a variety of new expenses will need to be managed. Bring in a professional to ensure that your kiddo starts off on the right foot.
4. Buying, Selling, or Inheriting Property: Hello dream home, goodbye insurance worry! An insurance and benefits consultant is just as necessary as a real estate agent when you are dealing with buying, selling or inheriting a home. These professionals can help you maximize tax benefits, deal with homeowners insurance, find necessary policies you may have missed, and tackle all concerns house-related.
5. Retirement: Even experts, need help. Rest, relaxation, and retirement should be everything you imagined. From maximizing and managing benefits to developing a distribution strategy, the right professional can be an invaluable resource.
Forget the insurance and benefits stress, remember the moments. Let a benefits professional take some of the stress off your plate so you can make the most of your money and your memories. For over 20 years FED Benefits Center has had the privilege of providing peace of mind to Federal Employees so you can focus on what truly matters.